Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Re-Opening of Annie Nicholas' Blog

Hello Beautiful People! Long time, no see. I haven't used this blog in almost two years. Can you believe that? There was a t...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Are Vampires Dead?

I went to the Liberty State Fiction Writers Conference this weekend and one of the hot topics was market saturation. Can you over write a certain topic?


It made me think of vampire tropes (story lines). Are vampires dead?

I hope not.

I’ve always loved vampires from Dracula to Lestat to Zadist to Tane. The fiction world would be a duller place without our dark heros. I’ll always keep reading vampires.

The writing community agrees with me. A topic can always survive. There are so many ways to create a story and keep it fresh. As Heather Osborne from Samhain stated, “Vampires will never die.”


Annie Nicholas

1 comment:

Saranna DeWylde said...

Yep, vamps have intrigued us forever. There are stories of vampires in all of the cultures around the world. They're here to stay.