Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Monday, June 5, 2017

Re-Opening of Annie Nicholas' Blog



Hello Beautiful People!

Long time, no see. I haven't used this blog in almost two years. Can you believe that?



There was a time I blogged both here and Paranormal Romantics every week. I fell off the wagon. Not sure when or why, but I'm back.

Is this your first time here?

Welcome. I'm an author. I like to write about things that bite. Vampires, Shifters, Aliens... Also I'm an addict to binge watching TV shows, plotter, and avid reader. You interested in reading something I wrote? I offer a FREE BOOK HERE.


What will this blog be about?

I know what it won't be. An endless list of released books. That's so boring. This will be place a place where we can chat about whatever pops in my head or you can send me suggestions. It will be for readers, aspiring writers, published authors, Netflix enthusiast, Trekkies, Whovians, Muggles, and Dragons.  

See the Contact Me in the side bar? It works like an email. Drop me a line. I love hearing from you.

Annie Nicholas
www.annienicholas.com


p.s.
My grammar and spelling suck ass. I won't be hiring an editor for these blogs so suffer along with me. :)


No comments: