Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Re-Opening of Annie Nicholas' Blog

Hello Beautiful People! Long time, no see. I haven't used this blog in almost two years. Can you believe that? There was a t...

Monday, July 10, 2017

Beginner's Guide to Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones starts again next week. 

(July 16th, 2017 on HBOfor those wondering.)

I've been a fan since day one. We were in hotel in Florida on vacation. We didn't have HBO at home so hubby and I curled up to watch whatever was on.

Boom!

Episode One.

Hubby is not a fan of fantasy. He went to change it. I beat him to the remote and threatened bodily harm. At that time, it was so rare for me to find a television show to connect with. This was pre-Netflix addiction. ;)


Here is a Beginner's Guide narrated by Samuel L. Jackson.






Here's a trailer for season 7.







1 comment:

Tina B said...

I am SO excited!!!